WEB BASED RESULT PUBLICATION SYSTEM FOR EDUCATION BOARDS (eboardresults.com). Check E Board Results of Education Board marksheet from www.eboardresults.com, those are JSC/JDC/SSC/DAKHIL/HSC/ALIM AND EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION from e www.eboardresults.com. Therefore, eboardresults.com is the Web Based Publication System of all public exam result in Bangladesh. Public Exam result publication process has totally become digital one at this time for JSC, PSC, SSC & HSC and Equivalent. Students able to check result within short time by using some steps.
WEB BASED RESULT eboardresults.Com
Ministry of Education introduce this digital and web based system of education board result check online. Whereas, students able to check result form SMS method also. We update and publish those information as well. Hence, the result can be known by only a few clicks on web. So, education board result web based system is eboardresults.com.
Eboardresults is basically a Web Result portal in Bangladesh (BD) to view the full public results with marksheet. Concern people and students are able check and download with details results of the public examination from this website. The Education Board Result eboardresults.com information related to what grade you have earned and how many marks you have got to which subject and subject wise results will also be mentioned. Through, Many students face some problems to view the results. In this tutorial, we would like to describe the process of viewing the results with mark sheet from e board results com. There will be no more problems.
How to check Education Board Result from eboardresults.com?
- Visit eboardresults.com (www e board results com)
- Click or Select Public Exam Name of the SSC/HSC/JSC/equivalent result.
- Then you can see a table. Select the JSC/JDC/SSC/Dakhil/Alim/HSC by clicking on the drop-down menu located in front of the examination at the top of the box.
- Then select the year 2018 as you have participated in the exam in 2018.
- Now select the board. Select your education board under which your school/madrasah belongs to. If it is Chittagong then select Chittagong, if it is Comilla then select Comilla, if it is madrasah board then select madrasah.
- Select the result type ‘individual result’. Here, you will get many other options in the drop-down menu. Using them you can know the institution results, district results, result analysis and many more. If you select individual result then you would get some more boxes below.
- Put or type your roll number. You have to type the roll number exactly as it is in the admit card. After writing your roll number, if you want to write your registration number, you can do so in the box below as optional. But it is not mandatory to provide.
- You will see that there are some twisted writings in front of the security key. Try to understand them well. You have to type the captcha after understanding. If you make any mistake, then provide it again.
- You are done with filling up everything. Now check everything clearly and click on the ‘get result’. Finally, you will get your desired result.
- Finally, we also share important information that students can also take a look at the process to see your Result SMS System to get public exam result from here.
Hopefully, students and parents have got the idea about how to see the JSC/SSC/HSC or equivalent results from eboardresults.com. We have explained everything in step by step. Because of that, you will not face any problem to find your results on the JSC result, SSC result, HSC result publication day. So, have a great day to get the result.