Dinajpur Education Board Result 2021 www dinajpur education board gov bd. Check JSC/JDC/SSC/DAKHIL/HSC/ALIM AND EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION Results in Dinajpur Board. Welcome to the Dinajpur Education Board official website of “Dinajpur Education Boards Bangladesh” at http://www.dinajpureducationboard.gov.bd, This website contains information about Education Board Bangladesh.
All Public Exam Result under Dinajpur Education Board Result Archive, with Detailed Marks if available, for JSC, JDC, SSC, DAKHIL, HSC, ALIM, VOCATIONAL exams. Web Based Education Board Result from e board results com.
How to Check JSC/SSC/HSC Exam Result under Dinajpur Board:
- Firstly, go to this link http://www.dinajpureducationboard.gov.bd or https://eboardresults.com/app/
- Then, click on JSC/SSC/HSC Result.
- After that, select your exam year “2021”
- Therefore, put your roll & registration number.
- Lastly, fill up Captcha Code for human verification
- Finally, click on Check Result.
After Publishing of results, you will get the result from below process.
How to get Result via Mobile Message
Students able to check their JSC Result, SSC Result and HSC Result via using mobile SMS. Examines of the eight education boards can get their results through their mobile phones.
- Type: JSC/SSC/HSC<space>first three letters of the board<space>roll number<space>2021 and send it to 16222.
- Example: JSC/SSC/HSC DIN 123456 2021
- Send the message to 16222
PPA-Marks Sheet System under Education in BD
|Marks Within||GPA/Grade Point||Letter Grade|
|80 to 100 Marks||5.00||A+|
|70 to 79 Marks||4.00||A|
|60 to 69 Marks||3.50||A-|
|50 to 59 Marks||3.00||B|
|40 to 49 Marks||2.00||C|
|33 to 39 Marks||1.00||D|
|0 to 32 Marks||00||F|
Dinajpur Board Result 2021
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dinajpur, Bangladesh an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding three public examinations (Junior School Certificate (JSC), Secondary School Certificate (SSC), and Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) and for providing recognition to the newly established non-government educational institutions and also for the supervision, control and developments of those institutions. It started the operation in 2006. Before that, this education board was within Rajshahi Education Board.